Thursday, January 29, 2015

conversations

Hola padres! It has been a great week with the scholars as they have been writing their conversations. Again, their excitement is so good to see. I was thinking that I would like to end each unit this way with the scholars putting into practice their new vocabulary and building on the previous unit's conversation. One class has started presenting their conversations, but it looks like we will continue into next week. Once they are done presenting, we will move into our clothing unit. Please keep in mind that nothing needs to be done outside of class for these presentations. If the scholars are using their time wisely, they should be fully prepared. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

One thing I wanted to let you know was that next week I plan to give the scholars a short quiz on "la fecha" or the date. We have gone over the date many times at the beginning class, so the scholars should be familiar with the word for January and the order in which the date is written. I will not be grading on spelling, but more on seeing if they get the general idea and if they've been paying attention in class. Again, there doesn't need to be any studying outside of class.

Have a good weekend!

Sra. Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment