Hola padres! We have had a good week this week reading more about Frida Kahlo and reviewing our fruta vocabulary. We have also been learning about how to say what we like and what we don't like regarding fruits. Today I am introducing more food vocabulary and next week we will spend time in class working on new conversations. In this round of conversations, I plan on having the scholars build on their last introductory conversations. Again, there will be a greeting, etc but then they will move into talking about what foods they like and dislike. The scholars seem excited and I am excited to see how they grow their conversations from the last time. All work will be done in class, so there doesn't need to be anything done outside of class. Scholars will keep their same partners so that we don't use any more class time setting that up. I can't wait to hear what they come up with!
I also wanted to remind you of the app I recommended to some of your during conferences. The app is called duolingo and is a great way to keep scholars learning outside of class. It is intuitive and you can even compete against friends I believe. Download it and let me know what you think!
Sra. Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment