Hola padres! It is crazy to believe that we are indeed at the end of the first quarter! Although my time with 3rd grade has been short, I have enjoyed getting to know them. I look forward to working with them for the rest of the year.
This week we have wrapped up our study on prepositions and also our study of countries. I have been able to give each third grade class a lesson on Venezuela and Ecuador and will move on to Peru when we get back from fall break. We have learned so much and it has been so exciting to share all of this with them. Ask them what they've learned about each country, I'm sure they will be excited to share their knowledge with you.
When we get back we will start on adjectives and see how well the scholars learn how to describe nouns in Spanish. Thank you for all of your support and encouragement. Have a wonderful fall break!
Sra. Hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment