Thursday, May 14, 2015

last post!

Hola padres! All conversations are complete and the scholars should all have them back graded by tomorrow. Once those were handed out today, we continued with a game of clothing bingo. I think the scholars enjoyed this and it was fun for us to engage in some friendly competition.

In terms of next week, we will continue with reviewing what we have learned over the year. I have truly appreciated the way the third grade welcomed me into their fold partway through the year. The third grade is an energetic and friendly group and were so accepting as I walked in as their new Spanish teacher. I am thankful for their open and willing hearts as they went through so many changes in a short amount of time. This difficult, but realistic lesson will serve them well as they continue on through life as we know that so many times our plans don't pan out. I have so enjoyed getting to know them. I am sorry to see them go, but hopefully will touch base with them next year in the hallways and during recess. May you all have a restful and safe summer!

Sinceramente,
Sra. Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment