Thursday, May 7, 2015

conversations, teacher appreciation week and reviews

Hola padres! Just wanted to thank you all so much for thinking of me this week! I so appreciate the notes, flowers, goodies and tokens of appreciation. I realize this is such a great undertaking with all the teachers your scholars have and I really appreciate you thinking of me. Thank you!

So this week, we have been working our way through our conversations and I am so impressed with what the scholars have been writing! They have really shown an understanding of the vocabulary and everything we have learned. I have so enjoyed listening to them work together and converse. I am also so proud of them!

This week and next the emphasis is on the concert next week, so once all the conversations are complete, we will focus on review games and activities. Thank you again for everything!

Sra. Hamilton


No comments:

Post a Comment